It takes at least 12 people to run a sailing day, and FBYC desperately needs volunteers to help keep pace with growth. It’s fun and rewarding, and you’ll be part of a great group of people.
We need people to join the club as members, and give us a hand with:
- Ramp duty – launching and retrieving boats before and after racing
- On-water duty – helping the race officer, manning safety boats
- Kitchen duty – preparing food and beverages, serving, cleaning up afterwards on race days, prizegivings, etc
- Boat and clubhouse maintenance
- Club admin and event management
- Any other area you are skilled in
Please contact the club to go on our volunteer register.